Mouthwatering Watermelon, Zucchini, Carrot Salad Simple Recipe
Stupendous tasty Watermelon, Zucchini, Carrot Salad recipe is cooked with Watermelon,Zucchini and you can easily do it in your kitchen. Combining the ingredients from the list and following the instructions given you’ll do your personal unbelievable dinner.
With our recipes, you will start cooking your favourite dishes like a pro. You have the choice to listen the audio instructions or download it to hear while preparing your recipe. This is one adorable meal! and below you take note of the ingredients necessary for this dish. Kitchen Recipes is proud to supply you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 2 carrots
- 1/4 of a zucchini
- 1/4 of a red cabbage
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1 1/2 cups watermelon
- Handful of sunflower seeds
- Chop the carrots, zucchini, cabbage and pepper into long thin slivers.
- Juice half a cup of of the watermelon (just squeeze the juice out with your hands or use a blender). The other one cup of of watermelon will be chopped up and added to the salad. Be sure to scrape the watermelon right off the rind and include some of the green portion as well- that's where all the good stuff is, nutritionally.
- Combine all the ingredients except the watermelon juice and the sunflower seeds.
- Add the watermelon juice over the salad – A lame dressing, I know, but to be honest, you don't even need it!
- Finish off with the sunflower seeds on top.
SERVES/YIELD: 3 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR: