Tasty Watercress Salad With Miso-Lime Dressing Easy Recipe
This appetizing Watercress Salad With Miso-Lime Dressing recipe is done with Watercress,Salad and you can easily do it by yourself. With the ingredients from the list and following the instructions supplied you’ll cook your outstanding mouthwatering food.
With our site, you will start doing your favourite dishes like a cook. You may listen the audio instructions or download it to hear later. I love lunch, because it is succulent! and below you can check the ingredients vital for this dish. Kitchen Recipes is glad to give you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 2 cups fresh sprouts (alfalfa, broccoli,
- 1 cup of mung bean sprouts (make sure they are fresh with no brown on them)
- 3 green onions chopped (use entire onion)
- 3/4 cup of sliced grape tomatoes
- 3/4 cup of diced orange bell pepper
- 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup of toasted sesame seeds
- 4 cups watercress leaves with some stem
- MISO-LIME DRESSING
- 2 tablespoon. fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 teaspoon. sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon. white miso
- Toss together all ingredients except watercress. Mix in Miso-Lime Dressing.
- Divide watercress between 4 plates. Divide mixed sprout salad with Miso-Lime Dressing between the 4 plates. Delicious!!
SERVES/YIELD: 4 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR: