A Delicious Vegetable Minestrone Soup Easy Recipe
This is a tasty Vegetable Minestrone Soup recipe that includes Vegetable,Minestrone. On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this Mediterranean,Italian,European cusine recipe and cooking instructions. This recipe serves 4 people (yield: 4 or 5 servings).
Let’s start cooking!
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 14 oz can cannellini beans
- 4 carrots
- 1 1/2 tsp Dried Basil
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz) elbow macaroni
- 1 tsp Ground Pepper
- 2 tsps olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1 tsp Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 14 oz cans diced tomato
- 2 zucchini
- In a deep sauce pan or pot, heat about 2 tsps of oil or butter. Add cinnamon stick, bay leaf and cloves. When they begin to splutter, add finely chopped onions and saute for a couple of mins until the onions are translucent.
- In the meanwhile, boil water with a pinch of salt in another pot. Add pasta and cook for about 6 to 7 mins. When done, drain all the water and set the pasta aside.
- Add the chopped zucchini and carrots to the sauteed onions. Now, add salt and ground pepper and saute for a couple of mins. Empty the diced tomato cans into the sauce pan now. Add the remaining spices – red chilli powder and dried basil to the tomatoes. Cover and let cook for atleast 5 mins.
- Empty the cannellini beans into a bowl. Rinse under running water to drain out all the canned liquid and add the beans to the sauce pan. Also, add the cooked pasta now. Add about 2 cups of water, cover and let cook for about 15 mins. Give a taste test and adjust salt if needed.
- Serve with a hint of grated Parmesan cheese as garnish and some bread to dip into it!
SERVES/YIELD: 4 or 5 servings
Download: Vegetable Minestrone Soup Recipe