A Delicious Vegetable Dip Easy Recipe
This is a tasty Vegetable Dip recipe that includes Vegetable. On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this cusine recipe and cooking instructions. This recipe serves 3 persons (3.0 cups).
Let’s start cooking!
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach, thawed & drained (10 oz)
- cup of fresh onion, minced
- 2 cups plain lowfat yogurt
- Assorted raw vegetables for dipping
- In a medium bowl combine all ingredients (except raw vegetables for dipping). Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve as a dip for raw vegetables. Makes approximately 3 cups.
SERVES/YIELD: 3.0 cups
Download: Vegetable Dip Recipe