A Delicious Vegan Mango Chia seed Mango Coconut Ice Pops Easy Recipe
This is a tasty Vegan Mango Chia seed Mango Coconut Ice Pops recipe that includes Mango,Vegan. On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this cusine recipe and cooking instructions. This recipe serves 6 persons (6 pops or more, depending of the size of your mold).
Let’s start cooking!
- 3/4 cup of organic dried mango, chopped
- 2 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 1 cup of unsweetened coconut milk beverage (we use Silk Pure Coconut)
- 1 cup of canned coconut milk*
- 3 tablespoon of of sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of orange blossom water (optional)
- Soak dried mango and chia seeds in coconut milk beverage for 15 minutes
- In a large bowl, combine canned coconut milk, sugar and orange blossom water. Mix well until the sugar has dissolved.
- Add soaked mango, chia seeds and coconut milk beverage
- Pour mixture into ice pop mold and place in the freezer until hard
- Enjoy!! From May I Have That Recipe
SERVES/YIELD: 6 pops or more, depending of the size of your mold
Download: Vegan Mango Chia seed Mango