Delicious Vegan Chocolate-Coffee Muffins Simple Cooking Recipe
A mouthwatering Vegan Chocolate and Coffee Muffins recipe is made with cocoa powder, espresso powder, coffee, vanilla, chocolate, and you can easily do it in your home kitchen. With the ingredients from the list and following our instructions given, you’ll make your own tasty dinner.
With our help, you will start making your favourite tasty food like a expert. You could listen our audio cooking instructions or download the file to listen later. This is a delicious dinner that you will be mad for!! Below you can check the ingredients necessary for this tasty dish. Kitchen Recipes is glad to present you this recipe. A very succulent dinner!!
Let’s start cooking!
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour.
- 1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- 1 1/4 cups sugar.
- 1 teaspoon of instant espresso powder.
- 1 cup of freshly brewed coffee.
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- 1 teaspoon of white vinegar.
- 3/4 cup of vegan chocolate chips or vegan chocolate, chopped.
- Adjust the oven rack to the middle position and preheat it to 350°F. Line the muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a large bowl whisk together baking soda, salt, flour, cocoa, sugar, and the instant espresso powder until it gets combined. Then stir in the coffee, vanilla, and vinegar until a batter is formed. Stir in the chocolate chips or chunks. Fill each muffin tin 3/4 way full with the batter.
- Bake until a cake tester inserted into the middle of a muffin comes out clean, which is about 18 minutes. Transfer the muffins to a wire rack to finish cooling.
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Vegan Chocolate and Coffee Muffin Recipe