Mouthwatering Tuscan Zabaione Quick Recipe
This delicious Tuscan Zabaione recipe is done with dessert,food,recipe,Low-Sodium and you can easily do it by yourself. Combining the ingredients from the list and following the instructions below, you’ll cook your personal mouthwatering dinner.
With our help, you will start making your favourite delicious recipes like a expert. You could listen our audio of this recipe or download the file to hear some other time. This is a unbelievable dinner that you will adore!! Below you take note of the ingredients necessary for this delicious dish. Kitchen Recipes is glad to provide you this recipe. With this succulent recipe you’ll cook like a pro.
Let’s start cooking!
- 3 egg yolks
- 30 grams of fine white sugar
- 150 ml of vin santo (tuscan dessert wine)
- 1 tsp of cinnamon, optional
- 1 shot of rum or brandy, optional
- Whisk the yolks and sugar together in a heat-proof bowl until the mixture becomes pale and creamy. Add the vin santo and, if using, the shot of rum or brandy.
- Continue whisking with the bowl over a double broiler or bain marie for a few minutes (do not allow the water to touch the bottom of the pan so try to use a saucepan that is smaller than the bowl), until the mixture thickens. Take it off the heat just when you think it is almost ready – like many egg dishes, this is a delicate dish and will continue to cook a little even after you take it off the heat. If you like, some cinnamon can be added.
- Serve warm on its own, with biscotti or use it instead of cream or custard with your favourite desserts.
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Tuscan Zabaione Recipe