A Delicious Tropical Thai Chicken Curry Easy Recipe
This is a tasty Tropical Thai Chicken Curry recipe that includes Tropical,Chicken. On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this Indian,Asian cusine recipe and cooking instructions. This recipe serves 4 persons ().
Let’s start cooking!
- 1 (14oz) can of Coconut Milk, divided
- 2 Tbsp. Fish Sauce
- 1/3 c. Fresh Basil Leaves, sliced
- 4 Wild Lime Leaves (or juice from half a lime)
- 1 Fresh Mango, peeled and diced
- 1 Tbsp. Palm Sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1 c. Fresh Pineapple, chunked
- 2 Tbsp. plus 1 tsp. Red Curry Paste
- 1 Lb. Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast, sliced thin
- 1/2 c. water