Tasty Traditional Banana Bread Quick Recipe
This succulent Traditional Banana Bread recipe is done with Bananas, flour, sugar, cinnamon, milk and you can easily do it at home. Combining the ingredients from the list and following our instructions supplied you’ll have your mouthwatering lunch.
With our recipes, you will start cooking your favourite food like a chef. You can listen the audio cooking instructions or download it to hear some other time. This is one astonishing recipe! and below you can check the ingredients essencial for this dish. Kitchen Recipes is pleased to supply you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 8 tablespoons of unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 large eggs
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of milk
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees F. Butter a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
- Cream the sugar and butter in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the eggs to the sugar mixture, one at a time. Beat well after adding each egg.
- In a small bowl, mash the bananas with a fork. Add the milk and cinnamon to the banana mash.
- In another medium-sized bowl, add the flour, baking powder, soda and salt and mix together well.
- Add the banana mixture to the butter mixture. Stir until combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the banana mixture and stir until well combined.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan and bake for 1 hour.
- Bread should be done when a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool on a rack for at least 15 minutes before slicing and serving.
SERVES/YIELD: 1 loaf
1 servings per container
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 106 g||163 %|
|Saturated Fat 61 g||304 %|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 612 mg||204 %|
|Sodium 2,392 mg||100 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 456 g||152 %|
|Dietary Fiber 36 g||144 %|
|Total Sugars 244 g|
|Includes 200 g Added Sugars|
|Protein 48 g||97 %|
|Vitamin D 1 µg||9 %|
|Calcium 512 mg||51 %|
|Iron 11 mg||62 %|
|Potassium 2,299 mg||49 %|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
SERVES/YIELD: 1 loaf
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Traditional Banana Bread Recipe