Succulent Torta Di Banana (Banana Cake) Simple Recipe
Stupendous mouthwatering Torta Di Banana (Banana Cake) recipe is prepared with Banana,Torta and you can easily do it hassle free. With the ingredients from the list and following our instructions given you’ll have your own unbelievable dish.
With our instructions, you will start doing your favourite dishes like a pro. You may listen the audio instructions or download it to hear while preparing your recipe. I like lunch, because it’s flavorsome. and below you take note of the ingredients essencial for this dish. Kitchen Recipes is happy to present you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 4 Bananas (about 300 g, peeled)
- 250 grams Flour-sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder- sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon Bicarbonate of Soda- sifted
- 240 grams Raw Caster Sugar/White Caster Sugar*
- 220 grams Butter
- 4 Large Eggs (I used about 65 g- 70 g egg)
- 125 milliliters Plain Yogurt (optional)
- Pre-heat your oven to 180º C/160ºC fan force.
- Peel and mash the bananas but not until watery. (I like to taste little chunks of banana in the cake). If you're using yogurt, add it in when mashing the banana.
- Cream the butter with sugar until light and fluffy. Add in the eggs and continue to whisk until fluffy.
- Add in the flour, bicarbonate of soda and baking powder. Stir well and add in the mashed banana. Continue to stir until ingredients mix well but not over mix.
- Rub a cake mould/loaf tin with some butter and dust with with some flour. Knock off any access of flour. Pour the batter into the mould (you can also use 2 small loaf tins for this recipe but reduce the cooking time).
- Bake in preheated oven for about 40 minutes or until cooked when a tester comes out clean.
SERVES/YIELD: 1 loaf
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Torta Di Banana (Banana Cake) Recipe