Succulent Tomato Uthappam – Indian Style Omelette Easy Recipe
The delicious Tomato Uthappam – Indian Style Omelette recipe is cooked with idli batter, tomatos, curry leaves, and you can easily do it at home. Combining the ingredients from the list and following our instructions supplied, you’ll have your own unbelievable dinner.
With our site, you will start cooking your favourite mouthwatering recipes like a chef. You have the choice to listen our audio cooking instructions or download the file to listen later. Another delicious meal to cook at home! Below you can check the ingredients essencial for this tasty dish. Kitchen Recipes is pleased to supply you this recipe. Learn to cook this mouthwatering dish.
Let’s start cooking!
- 2 cups of idli batter, preferably 2-3 days old
- 1 tomato
- A few curry leaves
- 2-3 tablespoon of of gingelly oil, indian sesame oil, i use idhayam
- Slice the tomatos into thin slices.
- Pour about ⅓ cup of batter on a hot iron griddle and shape into a thick circle. Place tomato slices and curry leaves on top.
- Drizzle oil and flip over when one side is cooked.
- Cook the other side until lightly browned.
- Flip around to make sure both sides are cooked.
- Serve hot.
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Tomato Uthappam Indian Style Omelette