A Delicious Tomato and lentil soup Easy Recipe
This is a tasty Tomato and lentil soup recipe that includes Tomato,lentil. On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this cusine recipe and cooking instructions. This recipe serves 4 persons (4 servings).
Let’s start cooking!
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 carrots cut into cubes
- 480g canned chopped tomatoes
- 1 bay leaf
- 1.3 l water
- 250 g lentils
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 1 bunch chopped parsley
- Sauté onion and garlic in olive oil for 5 minutes.
- Add the carrot, sauté for another 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, bay leaf and water, stir and bring to the boil.
- Stir in lentils, season with salt and cook for 5 minutes.
- Before serving sprinkle with chopped parsley.
SERVES/YIELD: 4 servings