Tasty Three-cup of Chicken Simple Recipe
A succulent Three-cup of Chicken recipe is done with Three-Cup,Chicken and you can easily do it in your kitchen. Using the ingredients from the list and following all instructions supplied you’ll cook your own delicious lunch.
With our help, you will start making your favourite recipes like a expert. You have the choice to listen the audio cooking instructions or download it to hear when you want. This is another enjoyable food from Kitchen Recipes. and below you will see the ingredients required for this dish. Kitchen Recipes is happy to give you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 2-3 leaves of basil, julienned
- 1 bulb garlic, separated into individual cloves, skins on
- 3 slices old ginger
- 1 cup of rice wine
- 1 cup of sesame oil
- 1 cup of soy sauce
- 3 large bunches of spring onions, cut into 1 inch lengths
- 2 tablespoon of fine sugar
- 1 whole chicken
- Marinate chicken with soy, sesame oil and rice wine. At least for 6 hours, although overnight is best.
- Take the chill off the meat. Heat up some sesame oil in a wok or claypot until it is sizzling hot.
- Throw in garlic, ginger and spring onions. Fry briefly till fragrant. Add in chicken and sear.
- Keep stir-frying. Pour in the marinade liquid and the sugar. Continue to cook on medium.
- Once you have a rolling boil, cover the wok/claypot and let it simmer over a small flame, until all the liquid has disappeared and the chicken is on the cusp of burning.
- There should hardly be any gravy left. The chicken should be caramelised (charred at parts, even) and sizzling when served.
SERVES/YIELD: 6 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Three-cup of Chicken Recipe