A Delicious Thai Red Curry Easy Recipe
This is a tasty Thai Red Curry recipe that includes Curry. On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this Indian,Asian cusine recipe and cooking instructions. This recipe serves 6 persons (6 servings).
Let’s start cooking!
- 8 oz bamboo shoots (sliced and drained)
- ¼ cup of brown sugar
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 13.5 oz coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon of fish sauce (nam pla)
- 2 onions, slice
- 14 oz pineapple chunks (drained)
- 1/2 cup of red bell pepper (julienne)
- 1 tablespoon of red curry paste
- 250 grams snow peas, trimmed
- Pour coconut milk into saucepan. Over high heat, whisk in curry paste. If you prefer spicy cuisine, then add more red curry paste than suggested.
- Add fish sauce and brown sugar. Add basil, bamboo shoots, pineapple, onion, bell pepper, and snow peas. Bring to a boil stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat and cook 3 minutes until thickened.
- Optional: If adding meat, boneless/skinless chicken, beef, or shrimp is recommended. Cut one pound of meat into bite sized pieces. Add raw meat to finished curry sauce and allow to cook over medium heat an additional 10 minutes or until done.
SERVES/YIELD: 6 servings