Delicious Swiss Chard Wraps Easy Recipe
This is a tasty Swiss Chard Wraps recipe that includes Swiss,Chard. On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this cusine recipe and cooking instructions. This recipe serves 6 persons (6-7 wraps).
Let’s start cooking!
- 6-7 large swiss chard leaves, rinsed and dried
- 1 1/2 Tbs olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed or minced
- pinch of salt
- 1 small head of orange cauliflower
- 1 medium avocado, sliced
- 1 sprig of fresh basil, leaves finely chopped
- 1 medium zucchini (courgette)
- 1 large red pepper, thinly sliced
- 3-4 Tbs Trader Joe’s Asian Style Spicy Peanut Vinagrette (or other of your choice)
- Chop off the stems of the swiss chard at the point where they meet the leaf. You may stem the swiss chard entirely, but some people like leaving a bit of the stem with the leaves to give better structure to the wraps.
- Chop the cauliflower into small pieces in a food processor and pulse them until it looks like rice. I usually pulse the cauliflower florets and the stalk together.
- Place the olive oil in a sauté pan over medium-high heat. Once the pan is hot, add the garlic and let it fry for about a minute or two, or until the garlic starts to brown. Add the pulsed cauliflower rice and cook it for about 2-3 minutes. The cauliflower should turn into a vibrant yellow-orange color when it is cooked. Add a pinch of salt and chopped basil to the cauliflower and stir.
- Spiralize the zucchini with Blade B to create zucchini noodles. If you do not have a spiralizer, just create zucchini ribbons with a vegetable peeler.
- To assemble the wraps, place a large leaf flat down. Add a bit of sautéed cauliflower, zucchini noodles, red pepper, and avocado along the swiss chard stalk. Drizzle a bit of vinaigrette on top of the vegetables and wrap everything up.
- Dip the wraps in the sauce as much as you want, and they can be served as a side to your favorite protein!
- These wraps are best to be eaten when they are freshly made.
- You may refrigerate any leftovers in an airtight container.
SERVES/YIELD: 6-7 wraps