Mouthwatering Strawberry Mango Quinoa Salad
This is a tasty Strawberry Mango Quinoa Salad recipe that includes quinoa, mango and strawberries. This recipe serves 4 persons (4 servings).
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh mint.
- 1 T. honey.
- 2 T. lime juice.
- 1/2 t. lime zest.
- 1/2 mango.
- 3/4 cup of cucumber.
- 1/4 c. olive oil.
- 1 c. quinoa, well rinsed.
- 1 T. sour cream (or plain yogurt can be subbed).
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, hulled and quartered.
- 1 1/2 c. water.
- Start preparing the quinoa. Combine in a medium saucepan the quinoa, water and 1/4 t. salt. Bring it to a boil, then reduce heat to low, cover and simmer it until the liquid is just absorbed, which takes about 15 minutes.
- Spread the cooked quinoa out on a baking sheet to cool for about 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl whisk together lime juice, zest, honey, sour cream and olive oil. Add the cooled quinoa, strawberries, mango, cucumber and mint. Toss well to combine and season with salt & pepper. (Pepper is optional.) Serve immediately.
SERVES/YIELD: 4 servings
Delicious and healthy
A easy, tasty and very healthy salad recipe that you can prepare and eat in little time. I recommend.
Download: Strawberry Mango Quinoa Salad Recipe