Succulent Strawberry and Banana Lassi Simple Recipe
This delicious Strawberry and Banana Lassi recipe is prepared with Strawberry,Banana and you can easily do it as a chef. Combining the ingredients from the list and following all instructions supplied you’ll do your personal unbelievable dish.
With our instructions, you will start cooking your favourite dishes like a cook. You have the choice to listen the audio cooking instructions or download it to hear some other time. This is another succulent food from Kitchen Recipes! and below you will see the ingredients required for this Indian,Asian dish. Kitchen Recipes is honored to provide you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar, honey or evaporated cane sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon yellow curry powder
- 1/2 cup low fat or non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup low fat or non-fat milk
- 2 cups • of strawberries
- Place the first five ingredients into a blender and give it a whirl! Pour into a drinking glass and sprinkle yellow curry on top. Stirring the curry into the lassi is surprisingly good
SERVES/YIELD: 1.0 serving
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Strawberry and Banana Lassi Recipe