Succulent Spring Salad with Walnut Vinaigrette Quick Recipe
This appetizing Spring Salad with Walnut Vinaigrette recipe is cooked with Spring,Salad and you can easily do it at home. With the ingredients from the list and following our instructions supplied you’ll make your delicious dish.
With our recipes, you will start making your favourite recipes like a expert. You can listen the audio cooking instructions or download it to hear when you want. This is another awesome meal from Kitchen Recipes!! and below you can check the ingredients essencial for this dish. Kitchen Recipes is honored to provide you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 1/3 cup of apple cider vinegar
- 1 large carrot, peeled and chopped
- ½ teaspoon of dried basil
- 1 small bulb fennel, thinly sliced
- 3 ounces (1/2 a bag) spring greens
- 1/8 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 2 large ripe kiwis, peeled and chopped
- 1 mandarin, peeled and seperated into pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon of dried oregano
- ¼ red onion, very thinly sliced
- 2 large ripe strawberries, stems removed and chopped
- ¼ cup of walnut oil
- 1/2 cup of walnuts, toasted
- 2 teaspoons of whole grain mustard
- Place all salad ingredients in a large mixing bowl. In a blender or food processor, add all of the vinaigrette ingredients. Blend on a high setting until all ingredients are mixed thoroughly. Add desired amount of vinaigrette to the veggies and fruit. Toss the salad until there is an even coat of vinaigrette over the veggies and fruit. Serve in heaping portions with walnuts on top.
SERVES/YIELD: 2 large salads
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR: