Delicious Spaghetti With Pesto Trapanese Food Recipe
This tasty Spaghetti With Pesto Trapanese recipe is composed with Spaghetti,Pesto and you can easily do it in your kitchen. Using the ingredients from the list and following our instructions given you’ll do your own tasty food.
With our instructions, you will start doing your favourite food like a expert. You have the choice to listen the audio of this recipe or download it to hear when you want. My fancy sister says this recipe is succulent!! and below you will find the ingredients needed for this dish. Kitchen Recipes is honored to give you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1/2 cup (80 gr) almonds (if you can get the Sicilian ones from Noto they are wonderful)
- 1/4 cup (30 gr) pine nuts
- 1/2 cup (100 gr) extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tomatoes, peeled and seeded
- 2 1/2 cups (60 gr) basil
- Salt and pepper as needed
- Ricotta salata or pecorino, to be grated fresh over the past
- Place a large (this is key) pot of water to boil. Salt when it boils, not before.
- Meanwhile, make the pesto: In a mortar (or use a food processor with a blade) pound together the oil, almonds and pine-nuts. Add the garlic, 2 ice cubes and the rest of the ingredients, pounding quickly to make a paste.You want to leave a bit of a texture for crunch.
- Cook the pasta al dente, as per directions, drain and reserve some of the boiling water. Toss the pasta with the pesto, using some of the reserved water to make it creamier. Grate some fresh pecorino or ricotta salata (or both) over and serve hot with a leaf of basil to garnish.
SERVES/YIELD: 6.0 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Spaghetti With Pesto Trapanese Recipe