Mouthwatering South Indian Cauliflower Bake Quick Recipe
The succulent South Indian Cauliflower Bake recipe is composed with india,recipe, and you can easily do it by yourself. With the ingredients from the list and following all instructions below, you’ll make your outstanding mouthwatering dinner.
With our recipes, you will start cooking your favourite tasty recipes like a chef. You may listen our audio instructions or download the file to hear later. My sister adores this dinner!! Below you will see the ingredients required for this mouthwatering dish. Kitchen Recipes is proud to provide you this recipe. My grandma says this dish is very stupendous.
Let’s start cooking!
- 1 big cauliflower (cut into small florets)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sambar powder (a south indian curry powder)
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 2 tablespoons crushed curry leaves
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon hing (asafoetida)
- 2 tablespoon cornflour or corn starch
- 1 tablespoon lemon rind
- Salt to taste
- Chopped coriander & chat masala to garnish
- Cut the cauliflower into small florets and clean it by soaking in a mixture of warm water and salt for 15 mins.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all the other ingredients, except the lemon rind and coriander, and mix well.
- Add the cauliflower florets and toss well to coat thoroughly with the mixture. Leave aside for 20 minutes to marinate.
- Preheat an oven to 200 degree C and put aluminum foil on a baking tray.
- Spread the cauliflower evenly on the tray and sprinkle the lemon rind on top. Bake for 25 minutes, tossing it once after 15 minutes. To get a brown crispy surface, turn the oven to grill mode and grill for 3-5 minutes at 200 degree C.
- Garnish with chopped coriander, chat masala and serve hot. A great appetizer!
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: South Indian Cauliflower Bake Recipe