Mouthwatering Slow Cooker Lamb Curry Food Recipe
A delicious Slow Cooker Lamb Curry recipe is cooked with Cooker,Curry and you can easily do it hassle free. With the ingredients from the list and following our instructions supplied you’ll cook your mouthwatering dish.
With our site, you will start cooking your favourite recipes like a professional. You can listen the audio cooking instructions or download it to hear later. I be nuts about recipe, because it is stupendous. and below you take note of the ingredients essencial for this Indian,Asian dish. Kitchen Recipes is pleased to present you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 2 baking Potatoes
- 2 cups of beef broth
- 2 tablespoons of Butter
- 1 bunch of Cilantro, Chopped
- 2 tablespoons of Curry
- 1/2 teaspoon of fennel powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of Garam Masala
- 3 cloves of Garlic, Minced
- 1 teaspoon of Ginger
- 5 1/2 pounds of Cooked Lamb stew meat
- 6 ounces of Mushrooms, Chopped
- 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 1 Onion, Diced
- 1 tablespoon of Oregano
- 1/2 cup of Plain Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of Rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon of Salt
- 1 can of Tomato Paste
- Pull out your slow cooker and add everything into the pot with the exception of the yogurt.
- Now turn on your pot, setting it on low for the next 4-6 hours or high for the next 3-5.
- When the time is up, open up your slow cooker, grab your yogurt and stir it into the curry.
- Serve over rice.
SERVES/YIELD: 8.0 rolls
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Slow Cooker Lamb Curry Recipe