A Delicious Skinny Kale Basil Pesto Easy Recipe
This is a tasty Skinny Kale Basil Pesto recipe that includes Skinny,Basil. On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this cusine recipe and cooking instructions. This recipe serves 3 persons (3/4 cups).
Let’s start cooking!
- 2 cups packed kale leaves
- 1.5 cups packed basil leaves
- 1/2 small lemon, juiced
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 Tbs miso paste
- 2 Tbs freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 Tbs chopped walnuts
- 1 Tbs water
- 1/2 Tbs olive oil
- Remove the kale and basil leaves from the stem and rinse.
- Roughly chop the kale leaves so that they fit inside a food processor.
- Place the kale and basil leaves into a food processor and chop until the leaves turn into small pieces.
- Add the rest of the ingredients into the food processor and mix until everything is well blended.
- Pour out all the ingredients into a dish and enjoy with your favorite dishes!
SERVES/YIELD: 3/4 cups
Download: Skinny Kale Basil Pesto Recipes