Appetizing Salsa Verde By Mommie Cooks Easy Recipe
A delicious Salsa Verde By Mommie Cooks recipe is done with Salsa,Verde and you can easily do it hassle free. Using the ingredients from the list and following our instructions given you’ll do your outstanding mouthwatering dish.
With our recipes, you will start cooking your favourite recipes like a expert. You have the choice to listen the audio instructions or download it to hear some other time. My sister says this recipe is mouthwatering! and below you take note of the ingredients vital for this Mexican dish. Kitchen Recipes is happy to offer you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 5 1/2 pounds Tomatillos
- 1 cup Chicken or Vegetable Broth
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Coriander
- 1/2 Lime, Juiced
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 1 can Diced Green Chiles
- 1/2 Onion, Chopped
- 1 bunch Cilantro, Chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- Salt to Taste
- Take the shells off the tomatillos and boil for about 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from heat and drop them into a blender.
- To the blender add the broth, cumin, coriander, lime juice, garlic, chiles, onion, cilantro, and pepper.
- Blend well. Salt to taste.
- Chill in fridge until ready to serve.
SERVES/YIELD: 6.0 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Salsa Verde By Mommie Cooks Recipe