A Delicious Salmon, Watercress, Fennel and Baby Beetroot Salad With Lemony “Caviar” Dressing Easy Recipe
This is a tasty Salmon, Watercress, Fennel and Baby Beetroot Salad With Lemony “Caviar” Dressing recipe that includes Salmon,Watercress. On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this cusine recipe and cooking instructions. This recipe serves 4 persons (4.0 servings).
Let’s start cooking!
- 4 teaspoons Arënkha MSC caviar substitute
- 12 cooked baby beets
- 1 bay leaf
- freshly ground black pepper
- 6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 head fennel, outside leaves discarded, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 110g (4oz) skinless salmon fillets
- tarragon stalks
- few tarragon leaves
- 1 bunch watercress, picked over, washed & dried
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- Place the salmon in a pan, cover with water, and add the wine, bay and tarragon stalks. Bring to the boil and then immediately turn off and leave for a couple of minutes to cook in the residual heat. Remove to a plate with a slotted spoon and leave to cool before flaking into large pieces.
- Make the dressing by lightly whisking the olive oil and lemon juice together. Stir in the Arënkha MSC and season with some black pepper.
- Next, arrange the watercress, beets and fennel in 4 shallow salad bowls, then add the salmon and tarragon. Drizzle over the Arënkha MSC dressing and serve.
SERVES/YIELD: 4.0 servings