Mouthwatering Salmon Quinoa Risotto Food Recipe
This mouthwatering Salmon Quinoa Risotto recipe is made with Salmon,Quinoa and you can easily do it as a chef. Combining the ingredients from the list and following the instructions below you’ll have your outstanding mouthwatering food.
With our site, you will start cooking your favourite food like a chef. You can listen the audio cooking instructions or download it to hear later. I be nuts about lunch, because it’s adorable! and below you will see the ingredients essencial for this Mediterranean,Italian,European dish. Kitchen Recipes is glad to offer you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 1 cup of Quinoa
- 1 medium Onion (diced)
- 8 Leaves of Kale (stems removed and cut into ribbons)
- 5 Garlic Cloves (finely chopped)
- 3 tablespoons of Olive Oil (divided)
- 10 ounces Poached Salmon (flaked)*
- 32 ounces Organic Vegetable Stock
- In a 4 quart saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons of of olive oil over medium high heat.
- When oil is shimmering, add diced onion.
- Saute onion until transparent. Add quinoa to onion mixture and stir, to toast quinoa, for 2 minutes.
- Add 1 cup of of vegetable stock to quinoa and onions.
- Stir until stock is absorbed. Once stock is absorbed, add 1 cup of of stock.
- Continue stirring until stock is absorbed.
- Add remaining stock in 1/2 cup of intervals, stirring until all stock is absorbed.
- Remove from heat.
- While preparing the onion quinoa mixture, heat 1 tablespoon of of oil in a saute pan with chopped garlic (over medium high heat).
- Once garlic is sizzling, add chopped kale to the pan.
- Turn kale to coat with oil and garlic.
- Turn kale mixture until fragrant (approximately 2 minutes). Remove kale mixture from heat.
- Once quinoa is complete, add kale and salmon.
- Stir to combine.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
SERVES/YIELD: 4 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Salmon Quinoa Risotto Recipe