Appetizing Salmon Frittata Food Recipe
This tasty Salmon Frittata recipe is cooked with Salmon,Frittata and you can easily do it at home. With the ingredients from the list and following the instructions given you’ll do your personal unbelievable lunch.
With our site, you will start cooking your favourite recipes like a chef. You have the choice to listen the audio instructions or download it to hear while coooking. This is one awesome meal! and below you take note of the ingredients required for this dish. Kitchen Recipes is proud to provide you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 2 cans canned salmon
- 1/4 teaspoon of Cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon of Dried basil
- 12 Eggs, beaten
- 10 ounces Frozen chopped spinach thawed and drained
- 1 pint Nonfat cottage cheese
- 2 cups Shredded Swiss cheese
- Drain and flake salmon.
- Spray 9 x 13-inch baking pan with non-stick vegetable coating.
- Combine flaked salmon with remaining ingredients and pour into prepared baking pan.
- Bake at 375 F for 30 minutes, or until frittata is set.
SERVES/YIELD: 1.0 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Salmon Frittata Recipe