Appetizing Salmon Caesar Salad Simple Recipe
This delicious Salmon Caesar Salad recipe is composed with Salmon,Caesar and you can easily do it hassle free. Using the ingredients from the list and following the instructions below you’ll cook your own mouthwatering food.
With our recipes, you will start making your favourite dishes like a cook. You can listen the audio instructions or download it to hear later. I like lunch, because it’s stupendous!! and below you will see the ingredients needed for this American dish. Kitchen Recipes is proud to provide you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 2 tablespoons of light caesar dressing
- 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of Olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon of paprika
- 8 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese, shredded
- add black pepper to taste
- 1 8 oz head of Romaine
- 6 ounces Salmon fillet
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of slivered almonds
- Directions: Heat up a skillet/frying pan and sir the Salmon in the coconut oil/olive oil (don't forget to add the salt and paprika to it) until very lightly browned on each side (i like my salmon slightly undercooked-its up to you if you want it more done). Top with freshly squeezed lemon juice and let it sit in the frying pan for about 1 minute. In a Large bowl, mix the romaine lettuce with the Caesar salad dressing and dump it out into a large plate, top off with Asiago/Parmesan cheese and you can also sprinkle the toasted almonds on now. Place the Salmon (sliced) on top. You can sprinkle it with some more fresh lemon juice:) and black pepper!
SERVES/YIELD: 2 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Salmon Caesar Salad Recipe