Mouthwatering Roma Tomato Bruschetta Food Recipe
The succulent Roma Tomato Bruschetta recipe is composed with Tomato,Bruschetta and you can easily do it in your kitchen. Combining the ingredients from the list and following the instructions below you’ll make your outstanding unbelievable food.
With our instructions, you will start cooking your favourite recipes like a professional. You have the choice to listen the audio instructions or download it to hear later. This is a very flavorsome and easy to do recipe. and below you will find the ingredients essencial for this Mediterranean,Italian,European dish. Kitchen Recipes is glad to offer you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 loaf french bread
- 10 leaves fresh basil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- 4 mediums tomatoes, roma
- Slice the bread on a bias about 1/2 inch thick. We need about 10-12 slices.
- Take 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil and add salt and pepper (about 1/3 teaspoon each – as per taste).
- Brush this on both sides of the bread.
- Place these slices on a sheet pan and bake for about 3-4 minutes in a 400 degree preheated oven till golden brown. Once one side is done, turn over the crostini to the other side to crisp that as well.
- When the crostini are hot out the oven, rub a garlic clove on them.
- Chop the tomatoes.
- Chiffonade the basil and add to the tomatoes.
- Add salt, pepper, olive oil and balsamic vinegar and let it rest for a few minutes.
- Put a generous amount of tomato on the crostini and serve.
SERVES/YIELD: 4.0 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Roma Tomato Bruschetta Recipe