A Delicious Roasted Strawberry Pie Parfait Easy Recipe
This is a tasty Roasted Strawberry Pie Parfait recipe that includes Roasted,Strawberry. On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this cusine recipe and cooking instructions. This recipe serves 4 persons (4 servings).
Let’s start cooking!
- 1 pound strawberries, washed and hulled
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 4 teaspoons of granulated sugar divided
- 1 refrigerated pie crust (I used Pillsbury)
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 16 ounces Fat Free Vanilla greek yogurt (I used Chobani)
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine the strawberries, olive oil and 2 teaspoons of of sugar. Spread the strawberries on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Roast in a 450 degree oven for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Roll the pie crust out onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Prick the entire surface with a fork and sprinkle the sugar/cinnamon mixture over the pie crust being sure to cover the entire surface. Bake the crust in a 450 degree oven for 10 minutes or until the crust begins to turn golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Once the crust has cooled, break up into small pieces and place in a small bowl.
- In small glass bowls or ramekins, cover the entire bottom with the crumbled pie crust. Top the crust with a layer of strawberries and then spoon the yogurt over the strawberries to cover completely. Continue to layer with crust, strawberries and yogurt until the bowl is full. Serve immediately.
SERVES/YIELD: 4 servings
Download: Roasted Strawberry Pie Parfait Recipe