Succulent Roasted Butternut Squash and Sage Dip Easy Recipe
This mouthwatering Roasted Butternut Squash and Sage Dip recipe is cooked with Roasted,Butternut and you can easily do it as a chef. With the ingredients from the list and following the instructions supplied you’ll cook your own delicious lunch.
With our help, you will start doing your favourite food like a pro. You may listen the audio of this recipe or download it to hear while coooking. Bellow are the ingredients for this cusine recipe. and below you will find the ingredients required for this dish. Kitchen Recipes is pleased to give you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 1 pound Two Butternut Squash, peeled, seeded and cubed into 1 inch cubes
- 4 Tbs. Olive Oil
- 2 Tbs. chopped fresh sage
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of fresh ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 medium onion, roughly chopped
- 1 clove of garlic chopped
- 2 Anchovy fillets
- 1/4 cup of crumbled goat cheese
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
- Mix olive oil, fresh sage, salt, pepper and garlic powder in a bowl and toss with squash cubes. Place on large baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until tender. Remove from oven and allow to cool to touch.
- While Squash is cooking, saute chopped onion, anchovy fillets and garlic in a little extra virgin olive oil until onion is tender. Remove from heat and allow to cool a bit.
- Add butternut squash and onion mixture, 1/4 cup of crumbled goat cheese to food processor and blend until smooth. Pour into a decorative bowl and serve with pita wedges, bread sticks or assorted veggies.
SERVES/YIELD: 2.0 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR: