Mouthwatering Red Quinoa and Roasted Cauliflower Salad Easy Recipe
Stupendous succulent Red Quinoa and Roasted Cauliflower Salad recipe is cooked with Quinoa,Roasted and you can easily do it hassle free. Using the ingredients from the list and following all instructions below you’ll make your outstanding delicious lunch.
With our instructions, you will start cooking your favourite dishes like a chef. You can listen the audio of this recipe or download it to hear some other time. This recipe is stupendous! and below you take note of the ingredients essencial for this dish. Kitchen Recipes is honored to provide you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 1 medium cauliflower
- 1 cup red quinoa
- 1/3 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried apricots
- 1/3 cup feta cheese
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 lemon
- Olive oil
- Cook the quinoa according to package directions.
- Preheat the oven to 400 F
- Cut head of cauliflower into florets. Toss with olive oil, salt and pepper and place on a baking sheet. Roast cauliflower for 20 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, crumble the cheese and chop the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix them all together, sprinkle with some extra virgin olive oil and juice from 1/2 a lemon season to taste.
- Serve warm or cold.
SERVES/YIELD: 4 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR: