Appetizing Red Lentil Salad Simple Recipe
This appetizing Red Lentil Salad recipe is done with Lentil,Salad and you can easily do it as a chef. With the ingredients from the list and following all instructions below you’ll make your own tasty food.
With our site, you will start doing your favourite recipes like a cook. You may listen the audio instructions or download it to hear later. My adorable grandma says this recipe is flavorsome!! and below you take note of the ingredients needed for this dish. Kitchen Recipes is pleased to offer you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 3 Cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 tablespoon Dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons Raspberry vinegar
- Red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup red split lentils (Masoor Dal)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons Walnut oil
- 4 cups water
- 1 small chunk Zucchini, finely diced
- Rinse and remove any debris. Place lentils and water in a medium pot. Bring it to a bail and cook the lentils until soft but firm, about 8 minutes.
- Whisk together the walnut oil and raspberry vinegar in a small bowl, add in the garlic, salt, and pepper. Dice the red pepper and cherry tomatoes.
- Once the lentils are done, drain and rinse with cold running water. Place them in a large bowl and toss together with the red pepper, cherry tomatoes, zucchini and dressing, mix in the dried parsley.
SERVES/YIELD: 2.0 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Red Lentil Salad Recipe