A Delicious Ravioli With Arugula, Pine Nuts, Raisins & Cream Easy Recipe
This is a tasty Ravioli With Arugula, Pine Nuts, Raisins & Cream recipe that includes Ravioli,Arugula. On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this Mediterranean,Italian,European cusine recipe and cooking instructions. This recipe serves 2 persons (2 servings).
Let’s start cooking!
- 1 package (about 12 oz) of your favorite fresh ravioli
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1/4 inch raisins (soaked hot water for 1 hour before cooking)
- 5 cups arugula, washed and dried with a salad spinner or kitchen cloth
- 1/4 cup cream
- salt & pepper to taste
- Boil enough water to cook the ravioli in a medium-sized pot. Once the water has come to a boil, drop in the ravioli and cook it for the 4-6 minutes that is usually required for fresh ravioli. Obviously, you will need longer if using dried ravioli. When there are about 4 minutes left in the ravioli cooking time, warm the olive oil to medium heat in a large pan. Add the pine nuts and sauté them for about a minute. Add the garlic and sauté for another minute. Make sure that it does not brown. Then, add the raisins and arugula and stir for 20 to 30 seconds. Once most of the arugula has begun to wilt, add the cream and simmer for 1 minute. Remove from heat. Drain the ravioli, place them in a bowl, and top with the arugula
SERVES/YIELD: 2 servings