A Delicious Radish & Snap Pea Quinoa Salad Easy Recipe
This is a tasty Radish & Snap Pea Quinoa Salad recipe that includes Radish,Quinoa. On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this cusine recipe and cooking instructions. This recipe serves 4 persons (3 to 4 servings).
Let’s start cooking!
- 1 cup of quinoa, rinsed
- 2 cups water
- 1 pint snap peas, cut in half (about 2 cups total)
- 7 or 8 medium radishes, sliced
- large handful of flat leaf parsley, minced
- 1/4 cup of plain yogurt (cultured coconut milk is my favorite option, but any plain yogurt will work)
- 2 tablespoon of tahini
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- sea salt to taste
- water as needed
- Make the quinoa: combine the quinoa and water in a sauce pan and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to a simmer (medium-low), stir the quinoa, then cover it and cook for 10 to 15 minutes until all of the water has been absorbed. Remove it from the heat, let it sit for 5 minutes, then fluff it up with a fork. Cool the quinoa a bit before making the salad. The quinoa can be made several days in advance and kept in the fridge if needed before using.
- Make the dressing: Combine the yogurt, tahini, lemon juice, and a pinch of sea salt in a bowl and whisk until smooth. Thin the dressing out with a bit of water if it is too thick. Set aside.
- Make the salad: Combine the quinoa, snap peas, radishes, and parsley in a bowl. Pour over about half of the dressing, then toss to combine. Taste the salad and add more dressing or sea salt if desired. Enjoy at room temperature or chilled. Makes 3 to 4 main dish servings or 6 to 8 side servings.
SERVES/YIELD: 3 to 4 servings
Download: Radish & Snap Pea Quinoa