Succulent Quinoa, Tomato, Green Onion Side Salad Quick Recipe
This delicious Quinoa, Tomato, Green Onion Side Salad recipe is done with Quinoa,Tomato and you can easily do it in your kitchen. Combining the ingredients from the list and following all instructions below you’ll have your delicious dish.
With our help, you will start cooking your favourite food like a cook. You can listen the audio cooking instructions or download it to hear later. Bellow are the ingredients for this cusine recipe!! and below you take note of the ingredients required for this dish. Kitchen Recipes is proud to offer you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 1/2 cup of minced green onions
- 1/2 lemon
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 3/4 cup of uncooked quinoa
- salt and pepper
- 2 medium size tomatoes
- 1-1/2 cups water
- Put your quinoa and your water in a pan. Heat over medium heat until bubbling, then cover and reduce heat to low. Cook for about 15 minutes or until all the water is absorbed.
- While your quinoa is cooking, get out and wash your green onions and tomatoes. Chop them roughly.
- Chop a lemon in half and squeeze one half's juice into a bowl, picking out the seeds.
- Let your quinoa cool. A little warm is fine.
- Add olive oil, lemon juice, and tomatoes and green onions to the pan. Stir.
- Add salt and pepper to your liking.
- Serve chilled
SERVES/YIELD: 60.0 cookies
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR: