Succulent Quinoa Salad with Vegetables and Cashews Food Recipe
This delicious Quinoa Salad with Vegetables and Cashews recipe is made with Quinoa,Salad and you can easily do it as a chef. Combining the ingredients from the list and following the instructions given you’ll cook your outstanding delicious dish.
With our help, you will start doing your favourite dishes like a pro. You may listen the audio cooking instructions or download it to hear later. My brother says this recipe is very delightful. and below you will find the ingredients vital for this dish. Kitchen Recipes is honored to offer you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 1 1/2 cups Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced or crushed
- juice from 1 lemon (3 tablespoons)
- 5 stalks of green kale, trimmed and chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 medium parsnip, chopped
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 1/4 cups cooked quinoa (3/4 cup dried)
- 1/3 cup raw cashews
- 4 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat an oven to 350°. Toss the parsnip, carrots and Brussels sprouts with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and spread evenly on the pan. Roast for 30 minutes or until tender, stirring the vegetables half way through the cooking time.
- Meanwhile, toast the cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and sesame seeds in a dry unoiled skillet over medium-low heat for 10 to 15 minutes, tossing frequently, until the cashews and sesame seeds are lighly browned.
- Toss the kale with the remaining 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a large salad bowl. Fluff the quinoa and add to the bowl along with the roasted vegetables and cherry tomatoes.
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled. Sprinkle each serving with a scattering of toasted cashews and seeds.
SERVES/YIELD: 4 to 6 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR: