A Delicious Quick and Easy Scallop Pasta Easy Recipe
This is a tasty Quick and Easy Scallop Pasta recipe that includes Quick,Scallop. On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this cusine recipe and cooking instructions. This recipe serves 2 persons (2 servings).
Let’s start cooking!
- 6 large scallops, patted dry and warmed to room temperature (about 30 minutes)
- 6 oz dry Japanese ramen noodles (available from Amazon)
- 3 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 T sesame oil
- ¼ C sauvignon blanc white wine
- 2 T unsalted butter
- ¼ C grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 dozen thin round chives, 6 uncut for plating, the rest left long for garnish
- zest and juice from 1 lemon
- sea salt, fresh ground pepper and granulated garlic
- After patting the room temperature scallops dry, salt, pepper and apply granulated garlic to both sides.
- Start the ramen noodles boiling. When boiled for 4 minutes, drain, rinse and shake dry. Reserve until needed.
- Heat the oil to medium-high heat in a 12 inch non-stick saute pan. When hot, place the scallops in the pan and cook for three minutes on one side. Carefully turn them and cook for another three minutes then remove and reserve in a warming oven with the plates until serving.
- Reduce the pan heat to medium and place the minced garlic in the pan. Cook for about 1 to 1 ½ minutes.
- Carefully pour in the wine and deglaze the pan, stirring up all of the little brown bits of scallop. Add the butter and stir to create the pan sauce.
- Add back the pasta, chopped chives and grated Parmesan cheese and mix thoroughly.
SERVES/YIELD: 2 servings