A Delicious Pumpkin gnocchi with basil and Parmesan Easy Recipe
This is a tasty Pumpkin gnocchi with basil and Parmesan recipe that includes Pumpkin,gnocchi. On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this Mediterranean,Italian,European cusine recipe and cooking instructions. This recipe serves 6 persons (6 servings).
Let’s start cooking!
- 1kg pumpkin, baked and cooled
- 2 whole eggs
- ½ teaspoon of sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon of pepper
- Fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 250g wheat flour
- 250g corn flour
- Olive oil
- Prmesan or Grana Padano cheese, grated
- Fresh basil leaves for garnish
- Separate the meat and chop the pumpkin into a puree.
- Add eggs, stir.
- Add salt, pepper and chopped basil.
- Add flour and knead a soft dough. If the dough is too sticky, add more flour – the amount depends on the water content of the pumpkin.
- Divide the dough into equal rolls 3 cm thick and about 20 cm long.
- Divide and cut each roll into a 2 cm long pieces.
- Cook the gnocchi in a large pot in plenty of salted water. Gnocchi are cooked when they rise to the surface. Remove them from the pot with a slotted spoon.
- Pour hot olive oil over gnocchi or simply sauté them in hot oil.
- Serve sprinkled with cheese and fresh basil.
SERVES/YIELD: 6 servings