Appetizing Portuguese Fish Stew recipes Simple Recipe
The tasty Portuguese Fish Stew recipes recipe is made with fish,seafood,food,recipe, and you can easily do it as a chef. With the ingredients from the list and following all instructions below, you’ll make your own delicious dish.
With our help, you will start making your favourite tasty recipes like a chef. You could listen our audio of this recipe or download the file to listen while preparing your recipe. This is a yummy food dish that you will be nuts about. Below you will see the ingredients required for this mouthwatering dish. Kitchen Recipes is glad to supply you this recipe. This is the most succulent recipe ever.
Let’s start cooking!
- 3 ripe plum tomatoes
- 7 ounces Savoy cabbage, outer leaves removed
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 7 ounces chorizo sausage (cooked or uncooked), skinned, and cut into chunks
- 2 pounds new potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch dice
- 1/2 cup of white wine
- 6 cups fish stock
- 2 pounds mixed white fish fillets, skinned and cut into 1-inch pieces
- extra-virgin olive oil
- chopped cilantro
- Bring a small pot of water to a boil. Meanwhile, core each tomato.
- When water is boiling, plunge tomatoes into the boiling for about 20 seconds. Remove with a slotted spoon, then put in a bowl of cold water. Slip skins off the tomatoes and coarsely chop.
- Slice the cabbage leaves into fine strands, discarding the tough central veins.
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the chorizo and cook for a few minutes, stirring frequently, until lightly browned. Pour off the fat.
- Add the potatoes, stir and add the wine. Cook until wine is reduced by half.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and fish stock and bring to a boil. Skim off any surface foam, and then simmer over low heat for 15 minutes. Coarsely mash the potato and season to taste with salt.
- Add the cabbage, bring back to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Season the fish with salt and pepper, add it to the soup and poach for 5 minutes.
- Serve in warm bowls with a drizzle of olive oil and chopped fresh cilantro.
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Portuguese Fish Stew recipes Recipe