A Delicious Pistachio Pasta Easy Recipe
This is a tasty Pistachio Pasta recipe that includes Pistachio,Pasta. On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this cusine recipe and cooking instructions. This recipe serves 2 persons (1.0 servings).
Let’s start cooking!
- 1 teaspoon Crushed Basil
- 8 ounces Cooked Pasta, drained
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 cup Chopped Olives
- 1 cup Minced Onion
- 1 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup Minced Parsley
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/2 cup Chopped Pistachio Nuts
- In a large saucepan, saute garlic and onion in oil until onion is tender.
- Add nuts, olives, parsley, lemon juice, pepper, basil, and pasta. Toss and heat over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Add Parmesan cheese, toss again, and serve.
SERVES/YIELD: 1.0 servings