Delicious Philly Cheesesteak Grilled Wraps Simple Recipe
The delicious Philly Cheesesteak Grilled Wraps recipe is composed with Philly,Cheesesteak and you can easily do it as a chef. Using the ingredients from the list and following our instructions given you’ll cook your own mouthwatering dish.
With our recipes, you will start making your favourite food like a cook. You can listen the audio of this recipe or download it to hear later. This is one glamorous lunch. and below you take note of the ingredients needed for this dish. Kitchen Recipes is pleased to offer you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 2 steaks, BBQ'd and sliced as thin as possible
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 2 onions, halved and sliced
- 1 teaspoon of Better than Bouillon Beef Base
- 2 portobello mushrooms, stem and gills removed
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- Hot Sauce
- 4 – 10″ tortillas
- In frying pan over medium-low heat, add onions and cook on low until caramelized (when done properly, this takes about 30 min). Add in the Better than Bouillon Beef Base and a tablespoon of of water to make a faint gravy.
- Add in the mushrooms and bell peppers and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- On tortilla, spread a thin layer of mayonnaise and top with a few squirts of hot sauce.
- Pile on the steak and vegetables.
- Roll up, making sure the ends are sealed.
- On griddle or in large frying pan sprayed with cooking spray, over medium heat, add the wraps, seam side down, and put something heavy on top (like a smaller frying pan weighted down with something heatproof) and grill until toasted. Flip and repeat. This would work well in an electric grill (like the George Foreman or a panini press)
- Once finished, pull off and let sit for a minute before slicing in half.
- Enjoy the happy faces around you 🙂
SERVES/YIELD: 4 wraps
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Philly Cheesesteak Grilled Wraps Recipe