A Delicious Penne Pasta with Broccoli and Cheese Easy Recipe
This is a very tasty Penne Pasta with Broccoli and Cheese recipe that includes Penne pasta, chicken broth, broccoli, garlic, and parmesan cheese. On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this cusine recipe and cooking instructions. This recipe serves 4 persons (4 servings).
Let’s start cooking!
- 8 oz of penne pasta (I used Trader Joe’s High Fiber Pasta)
- 4 cups of water
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 5 cups broccoli florets (I used frozen)
- 1/2 Tbsp. basil leaves
- 1/4 tsp. ground pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 tsp. Parmesan cheese
- In a large pot add water and bring to a boil. Add pasta and cook until done, about 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the broth, basil, black pepper, garlic and broccoli in a large skillet over medium heat bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook until the broccoli is tender-crisp.
- Add the pasta to the broccoli mixture and toss to coat.
- Add cheese to the pasta mixture
SERVES/YIELD: 4 servings
Download: Penne Pasta with Broccoli and Cheese