Succulent Pear and Pesto Crostini Simple Recipe
Stupendous and delicious Pear and Pesto Crostini recipe is done with Pesto,Crostini and you can easily do it at home. With the ingredients from the list and following our instructions supplied you’ll cook your outstanding unbelievable dinner.
With our site, you will start cooking your favourite dishes like a chef. You can listen the audio instructions or download it to hear while preparing your recipe. This is one delightful meal!! and below you can check the ingredients essencial for this Mediterranean,Italian,European dish. Kitchen Recipes is glad to give you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 1/2 loaf French bread
- 2 cups packed basil leaves
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup of pine nuts
- 1/4 cup of Pecorino Romano
- 3 tablespoons of your best olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 Bosc pear
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Slice French loaf into 1/2-inch-thick slices, and brush (or spray, if you have one of those nifty Misto things) with olive oil. Place slices on baking sheet and toast in oven for 10-15 minutes, or until edges are a deep golden brown. Remove from oven and set aside.
- While those are in the oven, make your pesto. In a food processor, combine basil leaves, garlic clove, pine nuts and Romano cheese. Pulse until pesto is coarse in texture, like coarse sand. Add in olive oil and process until fully incorporated. Taste. Add salt and pepper, if needed. Scrape pesto into a serving bowl or dish and set aside. (You should have about 3/4 cup.)
- Cut pear into thin slices and place on a platter with crostini and pesto. To assemble: Spread pesto over crostini and top with pear and fresh ground black pepper, if desired.
SERVES/YIELD: 2 to 3 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Pear and Pesto Crostini Recipe