Mouthwatering Peanut Butter Sriracha Cookies Simple Recipe
A delicious Peanut Butter Sriracha Cookies recipe is composed with Peanut,Butter and you can easily do it as a chef. With the ingredients from the list and following the instructions below you’ll have your mouthwatering food.
With our instructions, you will start making your favourite dishes like a expert. You have the choice to listen the audio of this recipe or download it to hear later. We are proud mouthwatering lunch ever! and below you will find the ingredients required for this dish. Kitchen Recipes is glad to offer you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 1 cup of Unsalted Butter (softened)
- 1½ cups Crunchy Peanut Butter (or Sunbutter if allergic to peanuts)
- 1 cup of Sugar
- 1 cup of Brown Sugar (packed)
- ¼ c Sriracha
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla extract
- 2¾ to 3 cups All-Purpose Flour (finished dough should be soft, but not sticky)
- 1 teaspoon of Baking Powder
- ½ teaspoon of Salt
- 1½ teaspoons of baking soda
- Granulated sugar for dipping dough balls into.
- Optional: 1-2 cups Chocolate Chips to add to dough. OR Add a Hershey's Chocolate Kiss on top as done for Peanut Butter Blossoms. Doesn't change baking time.
- Cream together butter, peanut butter and sugars.
- Slowly add in sriracha, eggs and vanilla. Beat until combined.
- In another bowl mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Gently mix flour into peanut butter mixture until well combined. Place batter into refrigerator for 1 hour to chill.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Roll dough into approx 1″ sized balls or use a Medium sized cookie scoop/Size 40 – 1½tbs portion. Dip the top of dough ball into granulated sugar and place onto cookie sheet.
- Flatten each ball with a fork, making a criss-cross pattern. Bake for 8-10 minutes or just until the cookies begin to brown. Do NOT over-bake!
- Cool on wire racks and enjoy!
SERVES/YIELD: 5 dozen
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Peanut Butter Sriracha Cookies Recipe