Tasty Pasta With Tuna Easy Recipe
Stupendous mouthwatering Pasta With Tuna recipe is composed with Pasta and you can easily do it by yourself. Using the ingredients from the list and following all instructions supplied you’ll make your outstanding mouthwatering food.
With our recipes, you will start making your favourite recipes like a chef. You can listen the audio cooking instructions or download it to hear later. My grandpa says this recipe is very delightful!! and below you will find the ingredients required for this dish. Kitchen Recipes is happy to supply you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 2 tablespoons Flour
- cup Green Onions, chopped
- 1 1/4 cups Non-Fat Milk
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Onion, minced
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- cup Fresh Parsley or Basil, chopped
- 8 ounces Tubular Pasta
- 1 cup Frozen Peas, thawed
- 1 dsh Hot Pepper Sauce
- 6 1/2 ounces Can Water-Packed Tuna, drained
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water until al dente. Drain and return to warm pot. Put olive oil in saucepan and add onion. Saute until transparent. Stir in flour and cook for a few seconds and then whisk in milk. Stir constantly until this thickens. Add peas, tuna (shredded into chunks,) parsley, green onions, cheese and hot pepper sauce. Pour over pasta and stir gently to mix. Serve at once.
SERVES/YIELD: 4.0 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Pasta With Tuna Recipe