A Delicious Pasta with Spicy Sausage and Rapini Easy Recipe
This is a tasty Pasta with Spicy Sausage and Rapini recipe that includes Pasta, sausage, rapini leaves, chicken, cheese and other delicious ingredients. On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this italian cusine recipe and it’s cooking instructions. This recipe serves 8 persons (8 servings).
Let’s start cooking!
- 12 ounces bow tie pasta.
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- 1 pound spicy Italian sausage.
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced.
- 4 cups coarsely chopped rapini leaves.
- 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- 1 cup of light sour cream.
- 1/2 cup of milk.
- 1 cup of shredded Fontina cheese.
- 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cook the pasta according to it’s package instructions, then drain.
- Meanwhile heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat, then add garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant.
- Remove the sausage from casings, and add it to the pan. Cook the sausage breaking it up as you go.
- Add the rapini to the skillet and sauté until it begins to wilt, about one minute or more.
- Transfer the sausage and rapini mixture to a plate and keep warm.
- Drain excess grease from the pan and return to stove over medium heat.
- Add the chicken broth to the skillet and bring to a simmer, scraping any browned bits from the bottom of the pan. Stir in the sour cream and milk then add the cheeses and stir until it’s melted and smooth.
- Return the sausage/rapini mixture to the skillet along with the cooked pasta, and toss to coat. Garnish with additional Parmesan cheese, if you wish.
SERVES/YIELD: 8 servings
Download: Pasta Spicy Sausage and Rapini