Mouthwatering Pasta With Salmon Cream Sauce Quick Recipe
A delicious Pasta With Salmon Cream Sauce recipe is composed with Pasta,Salmon and you can easily do it hassle free. With the ingredients from the list and following all instructions below you’ll cook your mouthwatering lunch.
With our help, you will start doing your favourite dishes like a cook. You have the choice to listen the audio instructions or download it to hear later. My mom says this recipe is astonishing! and below you will find the ingredients necessary for this dish. Kitchen Recipes is honored to supply you this recipe.
Let’s start cooking!
- 2 tablespoons butter – (¼ stick)
- 2 teaspoons Flour, all purpose
- 1 1/4 cups Milk
- 2 teaspoons Onion, minced
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup Parsley
- 1 cup Peas
- 8 ounces Penne or zita or other tubul
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 cup Salmon, red sockeye
- Calories per serving: 300 In large pot of boiling water, cook pasta al dente (tender but firm) about 10 12 minutes. Drain and return to pot. In saucepan, melt butter over medium heat add onion and cook until tender.
- Stir in flour and cook for a few seconds. Whisk in milk and bring to sa simmer, stirring constantly. Add peas, salmon brokin into chunks and salmon juices, parsley, cheese, pepper. Pour mixture over pasta and stir gently to mix. Serve Immediately. Microwave method: Cook pasta as above in glass bowl or 4 cup measure. Microwave butter and onion at Medium-High for 1 minute or until onion is tender. Stir in flour to form smooth paste. Gradually whisk in milk.
SERVES/YIELD: 4.0 servings
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Pasta With Salmon Cream Sauce Recipe