A Delicious Pasta With Chicken and Mushrooms Easy Recipe
This is a tasty Pasta With Chicken and Mushrooms recipe that includes Pasta,Chicken. On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this cusine recipe and cooking instructions. This recipe serves 6 persons (6.0 servings).
Let’s start cooking!
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 bay leaf
- 6 Chicken Breast Halves, skinned & boned
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 pound Linguini, uncooked
- 1/2 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Thyme
- Bring 6 quarts of salted water to a rolling boil in a large pot. Season the flour with salt and pepper. Dredge the chicken in the seasoned flour.
- Shake off any excess. Heat the oil in a large, heavy non-stick skillet over high heat. Brown the chicken on one side (about 3 minutes). Add the garlic. Turn the chicken. Scatter the mushrooms over the chicken. Cook for 3 minutes, shaking the skillet to distribute the mushrooms. Add the vinegar, broth, bay leaves, and thyme. Cover the skillet lightly. Cook, over medium heat for 10 minutes, turning the chicken once. Uncover.
- Transfer the chicken to a warm plate. Cover with foil. Continue cooking the mushrooms for another 7 minutes. Cook the pasta, stirring frequently, in the boiling salted water until al dente.Drain. Place on a warm serving plate. Arrange the chicken pieces over the pasta. Remove the bay leaf from the sauce. Pour the mushroom sauce over the chicken and pasta. Serve.
SERVES/YIELD: 6.0 servings