A Delicious Pasta Margherita Easy Recipe
This is a tasty Pasta Margherita recipe that includes Pasta,Margherita. On this page you’ll find the ingredients for this cusine recipe and cooking instructions. This recipe serves 4 persons (4 servings).
Let’s start cooking!
- ¼ cup of fresh basil, thinly sliced
- 12 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into ½-inch cubes
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 10 oz grape tomatoes, cut in half lengthwise
- ½ teaspoon of kosher salt
- ¼ cup of extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound linguine pasta
- Whisk oil, garlic, basil, salt together in large bowl. Add tomatoes and mozzarella then gently toss to combine; set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions for al dente. Drain well.
- Add pasta to tomato mixture and gently toss to combine.
- Serve immediately.
SERVES/YIELD: 4 servings
Download: Pasta Margherita Recipe