Appetizing Pasta Jarlsberg Food Recipe
The appetizing Pasta Jarlsberg recipe is made with pasta,recipe, and you can easily do it in your kitchen. Using the ingredients from the list and following the instructions below, you’ll do your own mouthwatering lunch.
With our site, you will start making your favourite delicious food like a cook. You could listen our audio instructions or download the file to listen while coooking. Another stupendous recipe to cook at home! Below you take note of the ingredients needed for this delicious dish. Kitchen Recipes is proud to supply you this recipe. My astonishing brother says this recipe is very stupendous.
Let’s start cooking!
- 1 pound fresh angel hair pasta
- 10 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1½ cup jarlsberg cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoon fresh chervil, minced
- salt & white pepper as needed
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and stir to ensure that it doesn’t stick.
- Cook until done to your liking, about 3 minutes. While the pasta cooks, melt the butter over medium-high, swirling the pan to keep the butter from getting brown.
- Add about ½ cup of the pasta water directly from the pot. Cook stirring until it begins to thicken. About 3 minutes.
- Drain the pasta (reserving some of the pasta water) and move it to a serving bowl. Toss the pasta with the butter sauce to coat thoroughly. Add the grated Jarlsberg cheese and the minced chervil. Toss well, until the cheese melts and gets creamy.
- Add some of the reserved pasta water only if necessary. Season with salt and white pepper.
- Serve warm.
AUDIO RECIPE – CLICK AND HEAR:
Download: Pasta Jarlsberg Recipe